We have an urgent requirement for a highly experienced PROJECT RISK LEAD – GCC to join an international Project Management Consultancy on a large-scale development project in GCC.
Candidates applying for this role will have experience leading risk management activities including, risk identification, risk analysis, risk management plan, risk quantification, tracking and reporting for cost, schedule, performance, and safety-related risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Risk Management, or a related field.
- 20+ years’ experience applied in the engineering and/or project management sector and a strong track record of successful delivery of large/complex projects.
- Experience in managing and coordinating risk management activities across all stages of projects.
- A demonstrated working knowledge of risk analysis software is preferred.
- Certification in Risk Management, Project Management is a plus.
Please contact Myra Mangubat at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion about the opportunity.