We have an urgent requirement for a highly experienced Project Director to join a leading multinational engineering and consulting firm in the Middle East. Candidates applying for this role must have a remarkable background in managing and directing major railway projects. Monorail project experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 20+ years’ professional experience applied in a construction/engineering-focused sector and a strong track record of successful delivery of large/complex projects.
- 10+ years professional experience in railways projects with monorail project experience.
- Experience working for a Project Management/Construction Management Consultancy.
- Professional accreditation and membership of industry-leading and internationally recognised institute(s) is a plus; (Project Management).