We are currently collaborating with a dynamic client that holds the title of being the leading global provider of products in the energy industry.
Reporting directly to the Board, this candidate will be responsible independently for managing a large arm of the business, both directly and indirectly within the major product line and the support function. They will be responsible for Managing various projects and providing strategic direction which aligns with regional policies and procedures.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Material Science or equivalent degree in technology
- Good understanding and knowledge of HES quality directives
- Delivering projects and concepts working closely with the senior management team ensure good understanding as well as identifying risks and ensuring contingencies are in place
- Extensive knowledge and experience of computer aided product development
- 15+ years’ relevant experience in contract management.
- 10+ years’ experience working with technology products
- Proven experience in managing large teams in the Middle East along with being responsible for budgets
- Saudi National
Please note: only suitable candidates will be contacted.