Salary: Negotiable (Attractive salary and package with benefits)
We are currently working with a private entity who are in search of a Senior IT Operations Manager & Cyber Security Specialist – Saudi National. Directly reporting to the CIO and the Board this candidate will be responsible for GRC, adhering to NCA standards and frameworks along with being the main point of contact across various departments in relation to ITC and Cyber Security.
- A Bachelors in a Computer Science or Information Technology
- Experience serving as the primary point of contact for information technology-related matters and overseeing all Governance, Risk and
- Compliance at leadership capacity
- Proven working experience with NCA, GDPR, SAMA, NIST Industry Standards and policies
- 7+ years’ experience of working with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) solutions.
- 10+ years of working experience in a similar role along with working in SOC environments
- Collaborate with other IT divisions to ensure the effective implementation and testing of NCA and CIS requirements.
- Strong conflict management, facilitation, and resolution skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working within IT Security at an operational capacity
- Excellent English and Arabic
Please Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or just a confidential discussion about other roles in the Middle East, please reach out to Hannah@menasaandpartners.com