KSA – SAR 30-40K P/MTH
We have an urgent requirement for a highly experienced Senior Thermal Engineering Manager (Mechanical Engineer) to join an international Power Project Engineering Consultancy company on a large-scale Combined Cycle Thermal Power Plant project in KSA.
The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for being an owner’s engineer and provide independent engineering services to clients, including design reviews, technical due diligence, feasibility studies, project development support, and technical risk assessments. Candidates applying for this position will also be responsible for project management and should possess a strong technical Design background with EPC design experience on CCGT Thermal Power projects.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years’ thermal plant engineering, studies, design, and project management experience
- An undergraduate degree mechanical engineering
- Possess a strong technical background with EPC design experience on Thermal Power projects
- Sound knowledge of all engineering aspects of major power plant
- Secondary knowledge of desalination and or renewables (not essential)
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Competent user of MS Office and familiar with other design software
- Previous experience of power plant projects in the Middle East
- Flexible candidate to suit variety of work types and workloads