Are you an experienced Urban Designer with a passion for large-scale masterplanning projects?
We have an incredible opportunity to be part of the redevelopment and regeneration of a significant part of Riyadh, encompassing cultural, historic, residential, retail, and commercial elements.
As a Senior Masterplanner, you will be working client-side, taking on a pivotal role in designing and managing external consultants, bringing your expertise in large mixed-use masterplans and strong design capabilities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create a transformative mixed-use masterplan
- Utilise your urban design background to contribute to the design process
- Manage and coordinate external consultants to ensure project objectives are met
- Engage with clients, effectively communicating design concepts and addressing their needs
- Degree in Urban Design or any related field
- 7-15 years’ experience in urban design and masterplanning
- Extensive design expertise acquired from a leading, design consultancy
- Strong portfolio showcasing large mixed-use masterplan projects
- Proficiency in design software and tools
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills