Salary: Up to AED 48,000k per month + benefits
We currently working with a global Civil Engineering company who are looking to hire a Senior Contracts Engineer to their team in Riyadh, KSA.
This candidate will be responsible for supporting the project executives, leaders and project managers in monitoring and controlling the performance of contracted services to ensure services are effective, meet statutory requirements and deliver the desired outcome.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Cost Engineering.
- 12 years’ minimum in contracts management, including overall responsibility for contract management on large-scale projects.
- Experience in design bid build, design build, cost plus and measurable contracts.
- Understanding of policy, procedures and procurement strategy.
- Aviation experience essential.
- Experience working on projects in the KSA.
- Technical + administrative knowledge of engineering + construction industry contracting practices.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or just a confidential discussion about other roles in the Middle East, please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only suitable candidates will be contacted.