Package – Competitive Salary + Benefits
Menasa and Partners have an urgent requirement for a highly experienced Director – Project Controls to join our client on a mega development project in GCC.
The candidate placed in this role will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the project planning and scheduling, cost estimating, cost control, risk management, progress measurement, reporting, and document control services and for providing information to allow proactive and accurate reporting for the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or in a related field.
- 15–20 years’ post-graduate experience with at least 5 years working experience as Project Controls Director.
- Professional accreditation and membership of industry-leading and internationally recognised institute(s) is a plus.
- Must be an Expert user of Primavera P6.
- Excellent knowledge of CPM networks, resource and cost loading and risk management techniques.
- Ability to effectively monitor and analyze progress, cost and risks, identify trends and recommend corrective actions.