Wind Project Development Manager
Multiple in Asia Pacific region
Responsible to develop new renewables projects.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Supervise development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns.
- Perform customer negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Develop business presentations for customer as needed.
- Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
- Interact with customers to clearly understand business needs and expectations.
- Build positive working relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
To be considered, you hold minimum Masters or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Structural Engineering (specialization in renewables preferred) and having 10-15 years’ work experience in renewable energy engineering. Prior experience working with IPP / Consultancy will be added an advantage. Ability to advise client on the both technical and commercial aspects of the project. Strong organization and interpersonal skills.