We have an exciting opportunity for a Transportation Expert with extensive railway experience. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for managing multi-modal transportation planning projects and responsible for all transportation planning activities. Must have a degree in Transportation Planning or Civil Engineering with minimum 15 years’ experience in transportation planning or transit infrastructure planning, must have extensive knowledge of commuter rail or rail-based transit. Strong working knowledge in rail planning, rail operations, and/or track and signal infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation Planning or Civil Engineering
- Master Degree in any of these fields is desirable
- Possess specialised skill set with more hands on approach, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders on both freight and passenger transport
- Minimum 15 years relevant experience
- General knowledge in all fields of public transport planning specifically within the railway sector
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail please drop me a line with your contact details and updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org