AED 23-35k depending on experience
Exciting opportunity available for a Software Architect to join our client Dubai team, a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to provide end-to-end guidance on building web applications using MVC.NET, SQL-Server and Windows services
- In charge of designing and developing the architecture for web applications and databases; determining design choices, coding and technical standards
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Mastering the CS fundamental, OOPS Concept, UML diagram, Design patters, system design, adopt new technology, data structure and algorithm
- Solid understanding of garbage collection and how it is done programmatically
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture and produce clean & efficient code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
Candidates should have a BSC in Computer Science or a related degree, with minimum 6 years’ professional Software Architecture experience, web based application and distributed systems, web services development and session management. Experience in enterprise and/or governmental projects would be ideal, as well as experience in Agile SDLC (TFS preferred).