A leading international multidisciplinary consultancy has a requirement for an experienced Senior Urban Planning professional to join a major development in Saudi Arabia. Reporting directly to the Manager of Urban Planning, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the design of urban development on the program (from lot scale to city scale). This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple design interfaces and coordinating with other disciplines and consultants. The ideal candidate will have experience on large-scale mixed-use, residential, commercial or industrial developments. GCC experience is preferred but not essential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning or Architecture from a reputable western university
- Master’s Degree in Urban Planning is preferred
- Minimum of twelve (12+) years of relevant experience
- Previous experience with an international engineering or design consultancy
- Impeccable communication skills with client-facing experience
- Must be eligible to work in Saudi Arabia
Please contact Sarah Anderson at Sarah@menasaandpartners.com to arrange a confidential discussion about the opportunity.