Senior Software Architect
AED 35k – 45k pm (Negotiable)
Our client, a highly successful FinTech software house who specialise in developing Insurance Technology, are currently looking to expand their Technology management team with bright minded and innovative individuals. If you are an experienced Senior Software Architect, with the ability to see the big picture and able to influence the best architectural approaches and decisions, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As a Senior Software Architect for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing end-to-end guidance on building web applications using MVC.NET, SQL-Server, Windows services, with exposure and experience in Infrastructure and deployment architectures and best practices.
- Take responsibility for designing and developing the architecture for web applications and databases as well as determining everything from design choices to coding and technical standards.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Mastering the CS fundamental, OOPS Concept, UML diagram, Design patters, system design, adopt new technology, data structure and algorithm.
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture.
- Documenting development phases and monitor systems.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- BSC in Computer Science or a related degree
- Minimum 15 years of experience in .NET Web based application and distributed systems, Web services, MS-SQL databases.
- Knowledge on implementing effective CI/CD Pipelines.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (TFS preferred)
If you are interested in the role as mentioned above, please contact Tom Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org