Senior Manager Railway Systems Assurance
SAR Negotiable + Accomodation + Transport + Bonus
Saudi Arabia Remote Location
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Manager for Railway Systems Assurance to join a client-side organisation on complex railway program in the GCC. The candidate placed in this position will work closely with the Head of Systems for the program and will be responsible for overseeing all activities with relation to rail systems Assurance on the project. Candidates applying for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum 18+ years’ experience in rail systems assurance.
- Set up project safety program and RAM program (including FRACAS).
- Create system assurance plan, RAM Plan & Safety Plan and lead the safety and RAM process in the project
- Plan, schedule and monitor the status of the Systems Assurance milestones within the project to ensure deliverables are submitted on time and on quality.
- Preparation of functional analysis and requirements for RAM and safety
- Analyse / specify the project safety, reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) requirements
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the safety process for the project, including Hazard and risk analysis (HAZOP, PHA, IHA, SSHA, O&SHA), Hazard Log management, FME(C)A, FTA, QRA, SIL assessment & Demonstration, SCIL.
- Prepare and coordinate the tasks of the RAM process for the project, including reliability breakdown and maintainability analysis, System Severity List, FME(C)A, RBD (or FTA) and FRACAS and maintenance plan
- Coordinate / ensure the implementation of safety and reliability requirements and project progress.
- Manage the preparation of all safety & RAM documentation leading to and including Safety Case & RAM Demonstration deliverables in compliance with EN 50126, EN 50128 & EN 50129
- Lead technical discussions/ presentations with other engineering parties, Clients, ISA or other certification bodies.
- Technical lead of a project Systems Assurance teams covering Safety, RAM, EMC, FLS, Human Factors, Security, HF.
- 18 years’ experience in rail systems assurance management
- Proven track-record of the delivery or supervision of complex high-value rail systems assurance design/ construction projects.
- Solid experience managing systems assurance between multiple contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering