Senior Land Surveyor
My client, a prestigious master developer in Saudi Arabia is currently seeking a Senior Land Surveyor to join their growing site team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out site surveys to establish land co-ordinates and accuracy of plot sizes
- Direct the division of the masterplan into sub-plots
- Manage junior surveyors in monitoring contractors’ site plans to ensure accuracy in marks and specifications
- Oversee preliminary survey to establish co-ordinates of project sites
- Manage GIS function in defining site and land areas
- Generate detailed reports to assist with compliance of site planning and analysis
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning, Topography, Surveying or other related discipline. 10 years’ experience within a consultancy or developer environment in a similar position. Impeccable written and spoken English is imperative.
Please reach out to email@example.com to arrange for a conversation about this role.