Senior Business Development Manager
AED 20k p/m + Commission
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to join a rapidly growing technology company that provides employee benefit solutions for companies of all sizes in the MENA region.
The Senior BDM must develop a clear sales strategy and execute it in line with the overall company targets, as well as customer acquisition in the region, and successful execution of the sales strategy to achieve the financial revenue targets. The Senior BDM’s duties include management of junior BDMs and existing customers.
This busy and challenging role will encompass but not be limited to:
- Identify and enroll potential customers
- Own and achieve annual sales targets within the assigned region
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to acquire customers and achieve sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Understand customers’ business needs and objectives; identify what prevents potential customers to sign on and identify strategies to overcome these
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals, presentations and meetings to prospective clients
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, including possible regulatory issues
To be considered for this role you must have a Masters / Bachelor Certificate from a reputable university, with 10 to 15 years of business development / sales experience, preferably in a technology/ software company.