Great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a prestigious Interior Design group in France to work on luxury residential and hospitality projects internationally. This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple design interfaces and coordinating with other disciplines. The Project Manager will be responsible for reviewing key project deliverables, leading design delivery and reporting to the senior leadership team with updates on project progression. The ideal candidate will have excellent design, technical and commercial capabilities with solid experience managing high end interior design projects.
This is a full-time position based in France.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design/ Architecture.
- Minimum of ten (10+) years’ relevant experience.
- Experience with an international multidisciplinary /design consultancy
- Experience working on Luxury/ High-end interior projects
- Impeccable communication skills with client-facing experience.
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Fluent in English with full working proficiency in French and/or Italian.
Please contact Robert O’Sullivan today at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a confidential discussion.