Principal Landscape Architect – Dubai, UAE
An international multidisciplinary consultancy with a reputation of delivering world-class professional design and management services has an immediate requirement for a Principal Landscape Architect to join their growing team in Dubai, UAE.
This busy and challenging role will encompass but not be limited to:
- Planning, designing and supervision of landscaping projects to include public realm, commercial and mixed-use developments
- Producing designs (landscape, streetscape & masterplans) through detailed working drawings and documents
- Client liaison
- Managing projects from a design, client and financial perspective
- Client presentations
- Producing fee proposals and tenders
- Ensuring design and technical excellence within the team and across all projects
To be considered for this role you must have a BA/B.Sc. and 15+ years of experience. Previous experience on large scale complex landscape projects and a creative approach to design are essential. Candidates must be eligible to work in The UAE. This position would suit a client focused, ambitious and highly professional individual with previous project management and team leadership experience.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly attractive tax free remuneration package and an excellent international working environment.