Our client is a leading international consultancy and have a requirement for an experienced Planning Manager to join their team and work on a Giga project based in Saudi Arabia.
Candidates applying for this role will have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying; a minimum 15 years’ post graduate experience and experience working on large infrastructure and buildings projects.
- Lead and manage a team of planners
- Developing and maintaining project planning and reporting standards and procedures
- Preparation and maintenance of the project work break down structure and integrated project master schedule
- Perform critical path analysis of schedules
- Prepare independent risk analyses of Consultant and Contractor schedules
- Preparation of monthly and weekly reports
- BSc in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying is essential from a western university due to client approval requirements
- Minimum of 15 years’ post qualified experience, including experience in the Middle East region
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a management role
- Exposure to large scale mixed-use developments
- Competent using Primavera 6
If you would like to discuss the position in more detail please contact Veema on firstname.lastname@example.org