Operations Director – Construction
Veema@menasaandpartners.com OR Elise@menasaandpartners.com
We have a great opportunity for an Operations Director to join a leading international construction organisation in their Dubai offices. Our client is looking for a candidate with 20+ years’ experience and a proven track record in an Operations/ Country Director role for a large construction organisation in the Middle East, overseeing multiple large-scale programs. Candidates applying for this role will ideally be from a construction background, will have previously managed large P+L accounts
- Oversee P&L accountability for the region.
- Oversee delivery of construction projects in the Middle East.
- Oversee all construction bids.
- Manage client relationships and key stakeholders.
- Business development to ensure repeat business and generate new work.
- Ensure financial objectives for the projects within the region are delivered.
- Ensure all technical and commercial aspects of the projects within the region are delivered.
- Ensure compliance with the company business management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Construction related subject.
- Minimum 20 years post-graduate experience.
- Must have held an Operations/ Managing Director/ Country Director role.
- Experience in leading on mega programs in the GCC (buildings/ infra/ mixed use).
- Experience of leading business and managing a large P+L account.
- Experience in planning, managing and successfully delivering on projects involving numerous stakeholders.
- Proven success in the delivery of large projects.
- Proven ability to lead, organize ad direct large multi-national organisations.
- Must have managed large teams.