Operational Planning Manager – Railway
SAR 45k plus benefits
We have a great opportunity for an Operational Planning Manager for railway to join a leading engineering organisation and be based within the UAE. The candidate placed in this position will work closely with the Operations Director to establish and manage the operations of the train unit whilst ensuring that the rolling stock is efficiently maintained.
- Analyse past data to provide assistance in the business planning process to ensure accuracy when forecasting for required resources.
- Conduct statistical analysis with to support with network planning and rail capacity.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned operator to establish the operational readiness program.
- Participate in the preparation for specifications and tenders concerned with rolling stock, operational & passenger facilities and maintenance.
- Work with procurement to provide advice on the acquisition of new rolling stock.
- Establish an understanding of required service levels required by stakeholders and provide insights in the formulation of commercial agreements.
- 10+ years experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering