Menasa and Partners has an exciting opportunity for a Mobility Planning & Modelling Director to work on an exciting transportation project based within the GCC.
The ideal candidates should possess a post graduate degree in Transport Planning or Public Transport Management. 18+ years’ experience in Mobility Systems is essential alongside exposure to large scale public transport infrastructure implementations.
- Minimum 18 years’ experience in transportation planning and modeling
- Degree in Transportation Planning, Regional or Public Management of Transport
- Experience across different mobility modes including public transit, micro-mobility, electric mobility and surface transport
- Proficient in both strategic and micro simulation transport demand model software’s, including VISUM
- Expert knowledge of planning, design, network development and utilization of integrated regional and urban mobility systems
- Thorough understanding of complex and integrated public mobility systems and service delivery management
- Proficiency in Python, MATLAB, R and/or SQL Qualifications
If you would like to have a confidential discussion please drop Veema an email Veema@menasaandpartners.com