A large master developer in Saudi Arabia is looking for a qualified Structural Engineer with significant experience in Potable Water retaining structures for a Senior Manager role within the Water division of the project.
Over the next 5-10 years, they intend to construct 20 potable water, reinforced concrete reservoirs of capacities between 1Ml and 300ML, as part of its strategy to provide potable quality water for the overall project. This role will be responsible for all structural engineering aspects of the water storage facilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the strategy for Smart potable water storage
- Manage the co-ordination and delivery of projects to meet time and quality targets
- Manage engineering design consultants undertaking feasibility studies and concept design
- Check and review structural and civil engineering design work, tender documentation etc
- Provide expert technical input on design, construction and commissioning aspects for water pumping stations and transmission pipelines.
To be considered, you must possess:
- Minimum of 15 years’ post graduate experience in increasingly responsible positions
- The experience shall include at least 10 years in the field of large water retaining structures
- Extensive experience in reinforced concrete structures at all stages of project lifecycle.
- Past experience shall include successfully completing a previous position as Senior or Principal Structural Engineer on projects of similar nature and scope of work
- Intimate knowledge of both British and American design standards
This is a full time role based in Saudi Arabia and comes with a comprehensive tax free package.
If interested please email your CV to email@example.com