Associate – Corporate 4-6 PQE
Great opportunity for an experience Associate to join a leading international law firm and join the Corporate business unit in their Dubai office. The candidate placed in this role is expected to support the Corporate/Commercial team in cross-border transaction management, commercial projects and regulatory compliance spanning a range of industry sectors which includes drafting of contracts, negotiation of sale and purchase agreements and ancillary transaction documentation; advising on joint venture and high value commercial agreements; supervising due diligence exercises.
Skills and Attributes
To meet the competencies of this role, candidates will require at least 4 to 6 years of post-qualification experience gained in a leading firm for the Associate position.
Must be common law qualified (US/ UK/ AUS/ NZ/ CAN)
In addition, Associates need to demonstrate:
- Flexibility in supporting cases across a broad range of matters
- Ability to manage own case load, aspects of complex matters and clients, with proven negotiation skills
- Possess initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to summarise complex issues succinctly, both verbally and in writing.’
- Willingness and ability to support business development activity, creating and maintaining strong client relationships and identifying new business opportunities
- Ability to contribute to the general upkeep of the group (whether that be training, precedents, or know-how generally)
- Willingness to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Please reach out to Elise Narnor to arrange for a confidential conversation about this role. Elise@menasaandpartners.com