Legal Associate – Construction and Dispute Resolution
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the Construction and Dispute Resolution Practice of a leading international law firm in one of their UAE offices. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on many of the largest and t complex construction arbitrations in the gulf region. Applicants will need to be UK or Common Law qualified lawyers (UK/ US/ AUS/ NZ/ CAN), with experience in high-end construction disputes, ideally gained within a well-regarded international law firm; some investigations related experience would also be an advantage.
• Experience in construction disputes is essential including training in the construction team of a well-regarded international Law Firm.
• Investigations experience is desirable.
• Experience in the Middle East region is preferred
• Able to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands.
• Qualification from a Common Law jurisdiction is essential.
• Contentious practice experience is essential
• Candidate must be based in the UAE