Legal Advisor – FinTech
Great opportunity for a Legal Advisor to join a rapidly growing FinTech organisation and be based in their Dubai office. Our client is looking for a candidate with a bachelor’s degree in law and a minimum 3 years postgraduate experience ideally in tech/finance/banking law. The candidate placed in this role will do work covering the entire business unit and as such will liaise with senior management across different departments.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to the business on legal matters
- Draft and review agreements, contracts and other legal documents
- Research and evaluate legal matters regarding business decisions and operations
- Advise company on any new laws, regulations, statutes which may impact the business operations and corporate functions
- Familiar with UAE and Saudi Law and maintain current knowledge of changes in legislation and regulation, especially as it relates to Financial Technology companies
- Apply effective risk management techniques ad offer proactive advice to management on possible legal issues or new regulations impacting the company.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties.
- Bsc in Law
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Experience in working in a technology company
- Minimum 3 years postgrad experience
Please reach out to Elise Narnor about this position. Elise@menasaandpartners.com