HSE Manager – Kuwait
An international consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a HSE Manager to join their team on a prestigious airport project.
As HSE Manager, you will focus on coordinating Health, Safety, and Environmental matters at the airport, providing advice, guidance, and support to all staff at all levels on matters relating to Health, Safety and Environment.
– To implement the strategy for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
– Regularly review and update existing Health & Safety Procedures.
– Communicate effectively with external colleagues (Health & Safety and Environment Authorities, Local National and International Authorities, Clients representatives, Contractors etc) ensuring a coordinated and compliant approach to Health, Safety and Environmental management.
– Conduct regular internal audits to ensure full compliance with procedures.
– Maintain compliance with governmental regulatory agencies.
To be considered for this role you must have a Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety or in a related field, and a holder of the NEBOSH qualification. Proven HSE Management experience on an airport is essential.
Please reach out to Lewis@menasaandpartners.com to arrange for more information about this position.