An international engineering consultancy with reputation of delivering iconic building projects globally is looking for an experienced HOD or Senior Public Health and Fire Protection Design Engineer to join their growing team in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
You will play an integral part in design and delivery of complex building projects in the Middle East. You will be responsible for design and supervision of different types of buildings and infrastructure projects.
- Extensive demonstrated experience with a reputable architectural or multidisciplinary consultancy
- Minimum of twenty (20+) years’ relevant experience
- Degree in engineering or any related field
- Familiar with BOQ and Qa/Qc procedures
- Previous experience with AutoCAD, BIM and other computer skills as well as Bentley programs
- Experience preparation of project calculations and technical specifications
- Experience with international and local codes and local Civil Defense requirements
- Impeccable communication skills with client-facing experience
- Fluent in English – Arabic is an advantage