A reputable IT Systems and Software company are looking for a technically focused DevOps Engineer to join their team in Dubai, UAE. This role will be responsible for the operation and further development for container based infrastructure based on Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Ensure operation and further development of a Linux-based CI / CD pipeline as well as a monitoring system including dashboards.
- In software engineering projects – supporting the development process on DevOps topics such as CI / CD, application configuration management, release management, infrastructure automation, data management, cluster management and system security.
- Looking after applications and infrastructure services such as Postfix, Apache / Nginx, MySQL / MariaDB and others.
Candidates should possess:
- University degree in computer science, completed vocational training in IT or a comparable degree
- Practical experience in the DevOps / cloud engineering environment as well as experience with cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- In-depth knowledge of Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Gitlab and ideally also OpenShift
- Experience in handling scripting (Bash, Python or Golang)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org