Competitive salary + bonuses, insurance and profit share
A prestigious design practice has a great opportunity for a Workplace Interior Design Director to join their team in India.
You will be responsible for leading design efforts for workplace/corporate interior projects across India whilst collaborating on projects in Asia and the Middle East.
As a member of the studio’s leadership team, you will be reporting directly to the Studio Director and leading design teams on multiple corporate interior projects. The individual must be degree qualified with 5+ years of international work experience, preferably with reputable architectural and design firms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Minimum of twelve (12+) years of experience, ideally with top-tier design practices.
- Experience establishing design schemes for workplace/corporate environments.
- Must have experience leading design teams through all phases of the design process.
- International work experience is essential.
Please send your CV and portfolio to Sarah Anderson at Sarah@menasaandpartners.com to arrange a confidential discussion about the opportunity.
#interiordesignjobs #architecture #hiring #india #internationalrecruitment