We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Saudi National Construction Expert to work on a large-scale rail and infrastructure programme with a leading client side organisation within the GCC. Candidates applying for this position will come from a Civil Engineering background and will have extensive experience leading on large infrastructure and railway projects and will be highly experience in design review as well as construction of rail/infrastructure projects. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for overseeing the rail and infrastructure construction, design, commissioning, implementation and integration of the infrastructure to ensure timely and cost completion of the program. Candidates applying for this role need to be experts with a proven track record of the delivery or supervision of rail/infrastructure construction projects involving substantial cut & cover, earthworks and concrete experience.
- Review the construction plan, direct the teams deployed on the project and ensure implementation of track, civil, power, and systems related packages is in line with approved construction plan and timeline
- Extensive experience of Extensive Rail and Civil works experience ie cut & cover, earthworks and concrete
- Lead the delivery of the various teams. Perform regular site visits to ensure delivery standards are in accordance to the construction plan and in line with established quality standards and safety protocols pertaining to infrastructure
- Oversee the coordination and execution of contracted construction works to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards and specifications, as well as safety, contract terms, project budgets, corporate policies, and regulatory requirements
- Oversee construction supervision, quality control, testing and commissioning as well as construction management of the project
- Advise the Board on any significant risks including unpredictable/unforeseen events/issues as necessary in order to address unresolved matters
- Establish business performance management systems to ensure achievement of business strategy and corporate performance indicators, which are aligned with Company Vision, Mission, Values and Business Plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and business partners by overseeing and coordinating mutually beneficial relationships built on understanding of internal policies and strategic priorities
- Saudi Nationals Only – due to the Saudi Nationalization requirements
- 15 years post graduate experience
- Bsc in Civil Engineering
- Extensive Rail and Civil works experience ie cut & cover, earthworks and concrete