We have an exciting opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a prestigious organisation based in Saudi Arabia. The role involves being responsible for creating corporate and brand identity, along with achieving product awareness and company strategic objectives in both PR and marketing. The role will also include presenting and maintaining a positive public image of the organisation, which includes developing proactive plans for internal and external communications
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 8 years’ communications experience
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, PR, journalism, communication or relevant field
- Exposure within the marine or infrastructure industry
- Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English is a must.
If you would like any more information on the position or know of anyone who would be interested in the role please do not hesitate to contact Rob at email@example.com