Agile Project Manager (SCRUM Master)
AED 30k – 40k per month D.O.E
Our client, a highly successful FinTech software house who specialise in Insurance Technology, are currently looking to expand their Project Management team with bright minded and innovative individuals. If you are a certified scrum master, with a penchant for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile projects and teams to deliver exceptional software development projects, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As an Agile Project Manager working for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Project Planning and Management – Defining the project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organizing and lead project status and working meetings; preparing and distributing progress reports; managing risks and issues; correcting deviations from plans and performing delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Team Management – Assisting in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members
- Product Owner Support – Supporting the Product Owner in managing expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement – Defining and managing a well-defined project management process and championing ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Team building – promoting empowerment of the team, ensuring that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encouraging a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the project.
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent is a plus
- Experience overseeing Agile project teams with at least 10-15 team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business, Master`s is a plus
If you are interested in the role as mentioned above, please forward your CV to Tom Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link.