Technical Director – Highways & Transportation
AED 65k per month
We are currently seeking a Technical Director within an international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy to head up their expanding Highways and Transportation team. Focused on the wider Middle East market, you will play a key role in the management and development of our client’s Highways and Transportation team.
As a Technical Director for our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
• Managing a team of 20+ Engineers and Technicians engaged in the design and detailing of Infrastructure projects (Highways, Transportation, Utilities).
• Ensuring technical excellence and design innovation and for monitoring the progress of multiple buildings projects from concept through to completion.
• Provide strategic leadership for the discipline.
• Identifying and implementing training requirements and for reviewing and identifying software to be utilized across the discipline.
• This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple interfaces.
To be considered for this role you must have..
• Bachelors Degree or higher in Civil Engineering and 10+ years’ experience.
• A strong background in the design of complex civil engineering/infrastructure related projects as well as impeccable communication skills and a proven background in leading teams is essential.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick Directly at firstname.lastname@example.org