Senior Construction Manager – Sports
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
A Master Developer based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Construction Manager to oversee the delivery of mega sports development located near to Riyadh.
You will be responsible for leading a team of external consultants and contractors, overseeing all site resources and ensuring site activities are completed on time, within budget, and adhering to the highest of quality standards.
- Accountable for the development, coordination and execution of the planning, design and construction management activities on a day to day basis
- Management of QA/QC & HSE programs
- Lead the inspection of construction activities resolving any technical, material and administrative issues
- Prepare construction reports for weekly and monthly meetings
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Full time degree in Engineering / Construction Management or Architecture
- 12 – 15 years of career experience with a minimum of 5 years leading projects in a senior role
- Experience in Sports Development is essential (Aquatic Centres, Sports Arenas, Sports Stadiums, Sports Halls, Sports Schools)
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team leadership & management capabilities