Project Controls Manager – Sports Saudi Arabia Elise@menasaandpartners.com
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a large developer on a mega program in KSA. Our client is keen to see candidates with 10+ years on large projects to include a large Sports Development. Candidates applying for this role must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or similar, must have worked in a similar role in the GCC and must have extensive experience working with Primavera (P6 or P3).
- Develop and oversee the implementation of Project Control procedures to cover Planning/Scheduling, Cost Management, Risk Management, Document Control, Progress Reporting and Web based Project Management Information Systems (PMIS).
- Oversee and manage preparation of master-schedules to include conceptualization, design development, procurement, construction, installation, opening and project close-out.
- Analyze, evaluate, and forecast status of a project against an established baseline schedule periodically and prepare graphs, diagrams, and other exhibits to illustrate cost status and forecast dates and ‘major concerns’ and corrective actions.
- Assess the impact of design and construction changes and schedule slippages and recommend cost and time recovery scenarios on delayed projects.
- Accumulate and access historical data, such as performance experience, for use in maintaining a realistic basis for future planning and forecasting.
- Manage a database of baseline and monthly updates submitted by the consultants and contractors.
- Support procurement activities including assessment of delays, claims and other contractual issues.
- Experience in the Sports Development Industry (Stadiums, Arenas, Aquatic Centres, Velodrome etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- 10+ years’ experience including GCC experience
- Strong knowledge of Primavera Software (P6 or P3)