PMO Specialist – Rail and Transport UAE AED 38k plus schooling and flights
We have a great opportunity for a PMO Specialist to join a large Infrastructure Engineering organization and be based I the UAE. The candidate placed in this position will be responsible for running the PMO function on a day-to-day basis, supervising our client’s projects from start to handover. Candidates applying for this position should have extensive experience managing and delivering project activities and deliverables in accordance with project management best practices.
- Assist in the formulation of documentation of project management roles and responsibilities depicting the various stakeholders’ accountabilities in order to enable our client to grow their projects in structured and organized manner as well as ensuring timely delivery and handover of project outputs.
- Review the overall planning process of our client’s projects by reviewing and validating project plans and schedules developed by various business units in order to ensure alignment with our client’s strategy and business objectives.
- Developing and administering project management toolkit to encompass all the various project management templates and documentation in order to more effectively capture projects information and inputs from the different business units.
- Responsible for monitoring our client’s projects budgets and expenditures and ensuring costs per activity are aligned with what was projected for the project in the planning process
- Developing the PMO’s weekly dashboard by consolidating all the relevant information for the status reporting purposes and ensure submission to our client’s management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Project management certification preferred
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on large transportation infrastructure and rail projects in preferred
- 5 years’ experience in the GCC
Please forward CV’s to Elise@menasaandpartners.com to apply.