Lead Traffic Engineer
SAR 50k – 55k per month (tax-free)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Traffic Engineering professional, to join a global engineering consultancy in the Western region of Saudi Arabia. Our client are a leader in Infrastructure engineering in the Middle East and world-wide and are recruiting for a Lead Traffic Engineer to head up the Traffic Engineering department for a large-scale industrial city project in the region. If you are an experienced Traffic and Transportation Engineering professional, with experience in leading teams and managing client/stakeholder relationships please do get in touch.
As a Lead Traffic Engineer with our client, some of your responsibilities will include:
• Defining the traffic engineering scope of project, taking responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating transport planning projects.
• Coordinating the preparation of technical and progress reports on the project.
• Monitoring work progress and ensuring technical standards and traffic regulations are met.
• Preparing planning and site design concepts for clients.
• Planning, designing and supervising traffic engineering works.
• Recommend and provide reports to entire city traffic on engineering sides.
• Participation in meetings and proving traffic engineering guidance/recommendations to the client.
• Conducting and supervising traffic and transportation investigations, traffic signals, vehicles traffic and traffic studies
• Recommendation of traffic safety enhancement projects on basis of respective studies.
• Managing development review process as well as highway permit process.
• Taking full responsibility for traffic planning as well as program needs of division.
• Planning, supervision and recommendation of policies within the traffic engineering dept.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• At least 12+ years experience in Traffic Engineering and Transport Planning.
• Proven background in the leadership of Traffic Engineering/Transport Planning teams.
• Professional Engineer status or Chartered Engineering accreditation.
• Bachelors/Masters degree from an internationally recognized university.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above, please apply via the link or contact Tom Fitzpatrick directly on email@example.com